Skip to main content

Access and Photo ID Requests

Perimeter access to Health Sciences and South Campus Center is automatically included on all Husky Cards.

Access to the Foege Building and internal non-animal spaces must be requested by an authorized departmental Building Access Coordinator (BAC).  Requests for photo IDs and badges for Non-Husky Card eligible personnel must also be requested by a BAC.  If you do not know who your Building Access Coordinator is contact: or 206-685-0143.

Access to forms requires UW NetID validation.  If you receive an error screen after entering your UW NetID, it means you are not an authorized BAC.  To be added as a BAC for your department, fill out a Building Access Coordinator Authorization form.

Requests for access to animal spaces should be directed to the following.