Skip to main content



Health Sciences Building Management (206-685-0143, is responsible for the management of all corridors, hallways, common areas and stairwells in Magnuson Health Sciences, Foege Building, Health Sciences Education Building and South Campus Center. This includes coordination with service partners to assure occupant needs are met in these areas.

View our consolidated corridor, stairwell and hallway policy